Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Case!

Well it is about time...I finally have a case design I like!!

Cory was the first to make a case...but it looked really bad. Then I made one, and it looked worse. Cory then made another one, which I liked, but still did not think it was ornate enough. Finally, while helping my grandmother to move, I saw a display case. I like the simple, yet ornate design of it, and went home and modeled a rough copy of it.

Well, here is the new and complete tableware collection case!


You can click on the image to enlarge it to it's HD glory. I will be posting all future renders in HD, I had been doing the others in SD.

-------------------

P.S. I have removed the old email subscription box, but you will still receive the email updates from the old email updates service unless you un-subscribe.

For all of you Blender users, the latest version of Blender was released about 3 weeks ago, go and download your copy. Also, Big Buck Bunny (the Blender Foundation film project) has also been released. Have not been able to see it yet, but from what I have heard it is really funny.

2 comments:

Daniel Rivera said...

Beautiful! But... um... how is it supposed to open?

The Filthy Spoon said...

That is for me to know, and you to find out. :-)